RATES - BASEBALL / SOFTBALL
Gift Certificates Available!
Individual Lessons (30 minutes / one player – one instructor)
Individual lessons are designed for 30 minutes of fundamental skill practice in hitting, pitching, defense, and/or base running.
Plan # # of Lessons Price per Lesson Total Package Cost
Plan 1 1-3 Lessons $35 Purchase one at a time
Plan 2 4 Lessons $30 $120
Plan 3 8 Lessons $27 $216
Plan 4 12 Lessons $25 $300
Plan 5 20 Lessons $20 $400
- In order to receive special lesson pricing for plans 2-4, payments must be made at first lesson.
- On the 5th plan, a payment of $200 must be made at the first lesson, the remaining balance must be paid by the 10th lesson.
*Prior lessons cannot be added to a new lesson package for a further discount.
Group Rate Information - Group lessons are for 1 hour
Can focus on a specific fundamental skill (hitting, pitching, fielding, or base running) or, a practice session incorporating several skills.
Two (2) Players
$25 each / hour
Group lessons consist of 3-6 players (60 minutes/3-6 players - one instructor)
$20 each / hour
- Lessons paid for can be taken at any time six months from the first scheduled lesson.
- Lessons can be taken back to back.
- Student may need to bring a catcher for Pitching Lessons. This enables us to spend better quality individual instruction.
- To cancel a lesson, you must call at least 24 hours in advance unless it is an emergency or you will be charged with a lesson, and this can only be done one time during a lesson package.
Baseball specific training. Stresses coordination, agility, strength and power used in baseball. Inquire about sessions.
(click above to download form)
"There may be people who have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do"
- Derek Jeter
- Derek Jeter